Monday, June 11, 2012

favorites

Sometimes I wonder if Catelyn had favorites.....

At my new job, the women's organization will be hosting a charity day.  This year's charity is the Shelley Glover Sports Education Foundation.  http://www.sgsef.org/  I've been told that Shelley's favorite color was purple.  That got me to thinking....did Catelyn have a favorite color?

I dressed her in a lot of pinks, purples, turquoises, browns and other colors.....did she even like any of them?   With all of the stories I've been hearing from friends and family about butterflies recently, I have decided that maybe Catelyn really liked orange and white.

We'll never really know for sure, of course, but when I find myself without answers to these types of questions, it's fun to guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment