Saturday, October 6, 2012

sometimes amazing things happen

I went to work the other day and found out that one of my co-workers is an apprentice at the tattoo shop in the town I live in.  We started talking a little and I mentioned that my father-in-law got a tattoo at that shop somewhat recently.  He asked me what it was of, and I mentioned it was a ladybug.

Now, I knew that the odds were good that he would probably know about it, and I felt bad bringing it up (I haven't told everyone that I worked with about Catelyn), but wasn't prepared for what he would say next.  It turns out he actually drew the sketch for my father-in-law's tattoo!

To me, it's incredibly cool that someone I know (even if they didn't know at the time that they knew the family) was the artist for such a sentimental tattoo. 

Seems like it was meant to be....

No comments:

Post a Comment